Format Notated Music
- The junk man rag
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Centennial march
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Transit of Venus march
- Melnotte's banjo
- General Halleck's grand march
- The Everlasting Race
- Vive la republique
- Uptown and downtown
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- A brivele der kale
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Yzias Mizrajum
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Language: German Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results