Format Notated Music
- A boychik up-to-date
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Star Spangled Banner
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Love's telegraph
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Kingdom coming
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Marching along No. 1
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Pop goes the weasel
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Musette pour piano et chant
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: By Josiah Flagg Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results