Format Notated Music
- Can the soldiers forget
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Oh you Tigers
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Take your girl to the ball game
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Lincoln funeral march
- Transit of Venus march
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Mothers' Offering
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Canons, Fugues, Etc. (chorus) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results