Format Notated Music
- Centennial march
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Kingdom coming
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Transit of Venus march
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Over There
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Psalms (music) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results