Format Notated Music
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Out of work
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The hermit's prophecy
- Pastorale pour piano
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- K-4 Pacific
- A brivele der kale
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Can the soldiers forget
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Call of the woods
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Child of the angel wing
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Hebrew Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove
sheet music | 6 p. ; 35 cm. | "Yonder (in Zion)where the cedars (bloom)" and "The hope." Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs, 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: J. & J. Kammen - Imber, Naphtali Herz - Imber, Naphtali Herz Imber, Naphtali Herz - Kammen, J. J.
- Date: 1919
Look inside: 6 results