Format Notated Music
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Child of the angel wing
- The hermit's prophecy
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Base ball
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- K-4 Pacific
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Melnotte's banjo
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Band master's repertoire
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Original Format: Books Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005