Format Notated Music
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Zion waltz
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Centennial march
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Take me out to the ball game
- General Halleck's grand march
- Florello Quick Step
- Uptown and downtown
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Lincoln funeral march
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- California grand march
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Transit of Venus march
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Original Format: Books Remove Subject: Catholic Church Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005