Format Notated Music
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Wait for the wagon
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Love's telegraph
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- John Lomax
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- A chant for Sabbath night
- The Golem
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The message of victory
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The kitchen cop
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Call of the woods
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1720 to 1729 Remove Original Format: Books Remove
See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." – Preface to The Songs of Henry Clay Work (1884) Listen to the changes in the "Star Spangled Banner" as played by different bands in different eras. Look at the ways in ...
- Date: 1581