Format Notated Music
- W.w. quintet
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Over There, 1917
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Over There
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Child of the angel wing
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- General Halleck's grand march
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Wait for the wagon
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1720 to 1729 Remove Part of: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove
See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." – Preface to The Songs of Henry Clay Work (1884) Listen to the changes in the "Star Spangled Banner" as played by different bands in different eras. Look at the ways in ...
- Date: 1581