Format Notated Music
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- 1936 photo-portrait
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- Call of the woods
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- General Halleck's grand march
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Military Band Music
- Love's telegraph
- Mexican American Song
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- The Harrison song
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Music Remove Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Date: 1735