Format Notated Music
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Child of the angel wing
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Transit of Venus march
- Pop goes the weasel
- Zion waltz
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Love's telegraph
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results