Format Notated Music
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Melnotte's banjo
- Pastorale pour piano
- Oh you Tigers
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Uptown and downtown
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Take me out to the ball game
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Transit of Venus march
- Star Spangled Banner
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Zion waltz
- Call of the woods
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results