Format Notated Music
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Can the soldiers forget
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Temperance grand march
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Take me out to the ball game
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Transit of Venus march
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Lincoln funeral march
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Over there
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results