Format Notated Music
- Musette pour piano et chant
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Marching along No. 1
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Can the soldiers forget
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Transit of Venus march
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Got fun Avrohom
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Centennial march
- Over there
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Temperance grand march
- K-4 Pacific
- Zion waltz
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results