Format Notated Music
- Over there
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- A brivele der kale
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Base ball
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- The kitchen cop
- Florello Quick Step
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Can the soldiers forget
- Zion waltz
- The Everlasting Race
- Mexican American Song
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results