Format Notated Music
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Pastorale pour piano
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Call of the woods
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Transit of Venus march
- Centennial march
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- The beast of Berlin
- Base ball
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Military Band Music
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Alice in Wonderland
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results