Format Notated Music
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- California grand march
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- John Lomax
- Oh you Tigers
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Marching along No. 1
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Uptown and downtown
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Stars and stripes forever
sheet music | 8 p. ; 35 cm. | "At the new year." Music: liturgical chants. Lyrics: liturgy. Popularization of a prayer chant from the High Holy Days (Jewish New Year and Day of Atonement). Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Hebrew Publishing Company - Kurantmann, Joachim
- Date: 1899
Look inside: 7 results