Format Notated Music
- Take me out to the ball game
- Florello Quick Step
- Temperance grand march
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Pop goes the weasel
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- A boychik up-to-date
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- K-4 Pacific
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
sheet music | 8 p. ; 35 cm. | "At the new year." Music: liturgical chants. Lyrics: liturgy. Popularization of a prayer chant from the High Holy Days (Jewish New Year and Day of Atonement). Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Hebrew Publishing Company - Kurantmann, Joachim
- Date: 1899
Look inside: 7 results