Photo, Print, DrawingArguments on behalf of the Bunker Hill Monument Association before the mayor and aldermen of Charlestown : in favor of the new avenue to the monument /
New avenue, B.H.M.A. Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available 95 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Contributor: Warren, George Washington - Bunker Hill Monument Association - Wheildon, William W. (William Willder) - Willson, Samuel S.
- Date: 1869
CollectionBoston parks. Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available 1 v. (5 items) : ill., maps ; 24 cm. | A bound collection of 5 items and 6 maps including pamphlets and proceedings of meetings related to public parks in Boston, Massachusetts and vicinity between 1869-1881.
- Contributor: United Engineering Society - Crocker, Uriel H. (Uriel Haskell),. Plan for a Public Park - Crocker, Uriel H. (Uriel Haskell)
- Date: 1869
Book/Printed MaterialFrench periodical pills - Warranted to have the desired effect in all cases Advertisment by Dr. L. Monroe in the Boston daily times newspaper for "French periodical pills" for regulation of "the monthly turns of females." Advertisement advises that "ladies married should not take them if they have reason to believe they are enciente (sic), as they are sure to produce a miscarriage."
- Date: 1845
Photo, Print, DrawingProceedings of the Bunker Hill Monument Association. 56th (1879).
Proceedings of the Bunker Hill Monument Association at the fifty-sixth annual meeting, June 17, 1879 with the address of Frederic W. Lincoln Catalog Record Only 47 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Contributor: Bunker Hill Monument Association - Lincoln, Frederic Walker,, Dlc
- Date: 1879
Photo, Print, DrawingFinal memorials of Major Joseph Warren Paine. Remarks at his funeral, Dec. 29, 1864, Catalog Record Only 35 p. front. (port.) 20 cm.
- Contributor: Studley, William Sprague
- Date: 1865
CollectionASCE convention tour booklets, 1880, 1895, 1898. Catalog Record Only 3 items : ill. ; 24 x 18 cm or smaller. | Collection of tour booklets and programs from American Society of Civil Engineers meetings from 1880 in Saint Louis, Missouri, 1895 in Boston, Massachusetts, and 1898 in Detroit, Michigan.
- Contributor: American Society of Civil Engineers
- Date: 1880
Photo, Print, DrawingWater supply and work of the Metropolitan Water District (Boston and its vicinity) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A. / Catalog Record Only 43 p., 37 leaves of plates,  folded leaf : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Contributor: Sprague, Henry Harrison - Massachusetts. Metropolitan Water Board
- Date: 1900
Photo, Print, Drawing[Plates and plans of mills] / Catalog Record Only 1 portfolio ( leaves of plates) : all ill., plans ; 38 x 59 cm.
- Contributor: Lockwood, Greene & Co. - Heliotype Printing Co.
- Date: 1890
Photo, Print, DrawingA description of Tremont House, with architectural illustrations. Catalog Record Only 36 p., xxxi leaves of plates : chiefly ill., plans ; 34 cm.
- Contributor: Eliot, William Havard - Joseph Meredith Toner Collection (Library of Congress) - Joseph Meredith Toner Collection (Library of Congress) Dlc
- Date: 1830
Photo, Print, DrawingBoston days of William Morris Hunt / Catalog Record Only x, 165 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., facsims., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Contributor: Shannon, Martha A. S. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Collection (Library of Congress) Dlc
- Date: 1923
Photo, Print, DrawingEben Holden : a tale of the north country / Catalog Record Only v, , 432,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (photogravures), music, ports. ; 21 cm.
- Contributor: Bacheller, Irving - White, Clarence H.
- Date: 1903