CollectionSwiss peasant costumes, identified by canton 21 lithograph prints : color ; 21 x 16 cm. to 18 x 14 cm. | Reproductions, ca. 1940, of color lithographs probably from calendars. Includes mainly full-length sketches of individual women,...
- Contributor: Reinhard, Josef
- Date: 1940
CollectionMiscellaneous specimen German book jackets, periodical covers and publishers' advertising matter, with some similar French, Swiss ... ca. 1400 items on 13 sheets ; 49 x 69 cm. | Assembled as part of a German study collection concerning the history and applications of printing. Includes samples of illustrated covers...
- Contributor: Watzulik, Albin Maria - Deutsche Arbeitsfront, Dlc - Graphic Design Collection (Library of Congress) Dlc
- Date: 1875
Photo, Print, DrawingDie teufelsbrücke auf dem St. Gotthard 1 print : lithograph ; sheet 58.9 x 48.3 cm. | Print shows a man standing on the edge of a mountain roadway, looking ahead to where a bridge (known as the...
- Contributor: Heinzmann, Carl Friedrich
- Date: 1824
Photo, Print, DrawingTonhalle ... Ausstellung von Arbeiten der in der Schweiz internierten deutschen Kriegsgefangenen 1 print (poster) : lithograph, color ; 124 x 90 cm. | Poster shows a pensive German soldier resting his head on his fist. Text announces an exhibition of artwork by German...
- Contributor: Hohlwein, Ludwig - Rehse Archiv Für Zeitgeschichte Und Publizistik, Dlc
- Date: 1918
Photo, Print, DrawingDas allegrösste Bilder ABC. S Print shows the letter "S" formed by a two fish, with the larger fish eating the smaller fish, with examples "Schotten" showing a young woman sitting on the ground near a body...
- Contributor: Winckelmann Und Söhne - Hosemann, Theodor
- Date: 1828
CollectionAdvertising cards, leaflets, etc. from various international commercial expositions ca. 540 items mounted on 9 sheets ; 69 x 49 cm. | Includes materials printed for international commercial expositions in Geneva, 1896; Leipzig, 1897; Munich, 1908 and 1912; Barcelona, 1922 and...
- Contributor: Deutsche Arbeitsfront, Dlc - Graphic Design Collection (Library of Congress) Dlc
- Date: 1896