Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 5 of Monastery of Iviron 334. (old 54). (Greg. 1004). Four Gospels. 1291 A.D.
About this Item
- Monastery of Iviron 334. (old 54). (Greg. 1004). Four Gospels. 1291 A.D.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - Scribe is Theophylact
- - Palimpsest with uncial underwriting. 22.3 x 15.8 cm.; 1 col. (15.5 x 11.4); 24 lines. Unnumbered folio following f. 85. Colophon on f. 190v names the scribe as Theophylact and the date as 1291.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Iviron
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 334. old 54. Greg. Four Gospels. 1291 A.D. 1291. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050471-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1291) Monastery of Iviron 334. old 54. Greg. Four Gospels. 1291 A.D. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050471-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 334. old 54. Greg. Four Gospels. 1291 A.D. 1291. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271050471-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Iviron 170. (old 19). (Greg. 994). Matthew and John with Commentary of Cyril of ...
- Contributor: Cyril of Alexandria [Cyril, Saint, Patriarch of Alexandria, Approximately 370-444]
- Date: 0900