Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 6 of Monastery of Iviron 992. (old 67). (Greg. 1011). Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Iviron 992. (old 67). (Greg. 1011). Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - 17.4 x 11.9 cm.; 1 col. (12. x 7.8); 34 lines. No. 6 omitted; two no. 29, folio unnumbered after f. 61. Paper f: 1, 2, 19, 20, 22-29, 30-48 by later hand. Colophon on f. 121r specifies date 1245; on f. 150r, 1263 A.D.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Iviron
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Greek, Ancient (To 1453)
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. 1263. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1263) Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. 1263. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Iviron 342. (old 809). (Greg. 1030). Four Gospels with Psalter and Liturgical Material. 1518 ...
- Contributor: Theophilos the Wretched and Ragged
- Date: 1518
Monastery of Iviron 354. (old 379). (Greg. 2074). Apocalypse with Commentary. 10th cent. 221 f.
- Contributor: Andreas of Caesarea [Andrew, Archbishop of Caesarea] - Theodoret of Kyrros [Theodoret, Bishop of Cyrrhus] - Procopios [Procopius, of Gaza, Approximately 475-Approximately 528]
- Date: 0900
Monastery of Iviron 508. (old 644). (Greg. 2077). Apocalypse with Commentary of Andreas et al. 1685 ...
- Contributor: Hippolytus - Gregory the Theologian [Gregory, of Nazianzus, Saint] - Andreas of Caesarea [Andrew, Archbishop of Caesarea] - Methodius - Irenaeus - Papias - Cyril of Alexandria [Cyril, Saint, Patriarch of Alexandria, Approximately 370-444]
- Date: 1685