Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 6 of Monastery of Iviron 992. (old 67). (Greg. 1011). Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Iviron 992. (old 67). (Greg. 1011). Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - 17.4 x 11.9 cm.; 1 col. (12. x 7.8); 34 lines. No. 6 omitted; two no. 29, folio unnumbered after f. 61. Paper f: 1, 2, 19, 20, 22-29, 30-48 by later hand. Colophon on f. 121r specifies date 1245; on f. 150r, 1263 A.D.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Iviron
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. 1263. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1263) Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Iviron 992. old 67. Greg. Four Gospels. 1263 A.D. 151 f. 1263. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271050653-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Iviron 170. (old 19). (Greg. 994). Matthew and John with Commentary of Cyril of ...
- Contributor: Cyril of Alexandria [Cyril, Saint, Patriarch of Alexandria, Approximately 370-444]
- Date: 0900