Manuscript/Mixed Material Monastery of the Lavra A.43. (Greg. L 1074). Evangelion. 1289 A.D. 123 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of the Lavra A.43. (Greg. L 1074). Evangelion. 1289 A.D. 123 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - 21.8 x 16.5 cm.; 1 col. (18.2 x 12.1); 26 lines. Contains 3 pages of another Gospel lectionary at beginning and end, with four pages of a Menaeon. Colophon on f. 121v identifies the scribe as Gabriel the Reader who finished the book on Oct. 1, 1289.
- - Scribe is Gabriel the Reader
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Lavra
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Greek, Ancient (To 1453)
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of the Lavra A.43. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1289 A.D. 123 f. 1289. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050896-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1289) Monastery of the Lavra A.43. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1289 A.D. 123 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271050896-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of the Lavra A.43. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1289 A.D. 123 f. 1289. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271050896-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of the Lavra A. 35. (Greg. 1466). Four Gospels. 1270 A.D. 236 f.
- Contributor: Meletios
- Date: 1270