Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 8 of Monastery of Pantokrator 45. (Greg. 1393). Four Gospels. 12th cent. 88 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Pantokrator 45. (Greg. 1393). Four Gospels. 12th cent. 88 f.
- Contributor Names
- Gennadios (Author)
- Created / Published
- 1100 - 1199
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - 20.6 x 16.3 cm.; 1 col. (15.3 x 11.6); 37 lines. Unnumbered folio after f. 61. Two vellum fly leaves containing uncial text of a Canon. Colophon on f.2 gives a presentation date of Oct. 18th, 1123 by Gennadios, a monk, to his bishop.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Pantocrator
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Greek, Ancient (To 1453)
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gennadios. Monastery of Pantokrator 45. Greg. Four Gospels. 12th cent. 88 f. - 1199, 1100. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271051566-ma/.
APA citation style:
Gennadios. (1100) Monastery of Pantokrator 45. Greg. Four Gospels. 12th cent. 88 f. - 1199. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271051566-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Gennadios. Monastery of Pantokrator 45. Greg. Four Gospels. 12th cent. 88 f. - 1199, 1100. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271051566-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Pantokrator 44. (Greg. 051). Apocalypse with Comm. of Andreas. 9th/10th cent. 92 f.
- Contributor: John of Damascus [John, of Damascus, Saint]
- Date: 0800
Monastery of Pantokrator 39. (Greg. 1392). Four Gospels with Commentary. 10th/11th cent. 324 f.
- Contributor: Nicolaus
- Date: 0900
Monastery of Pantokrator 48. (Greg. 1395). Four Gospels. 14th cent. 374 f.
- Contributor: Alexios III of Trapezunt
- Date: 1300