Manuscript/Mixed Material Monastery of Stavroniketa 102. (Greg. L 747). Evangelion. 1319 A.D. 187 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Stavroniketa 102. (Greg. L 747). Evangelion. 1319 A.D. 187 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- - Scribe is Theodosios
- - 27.5 x 17.8 cm.; 2 cols. (22.5 x 6.7, total 15.0); 23 lines. Colophon on f. 182v specifies the date as 1319 and the scribe as Theodosios writing under the patronage of the priest Michael.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Stavroniketa
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Stavroniketa 102. Greg. L 747. Evangelion.A.D. 187 f. 1319. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271051852-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1319) Monastery of Stavroniketa 102. Greg. L 747. Evangelion.A.D. 187 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271051852-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Stavroniketa 102. Greg. L 747. Evangelion.A.D. 187 f. 1319. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271051852-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Stavroniketa 48. (Greg. 2286). Apocalypse with Commentary of Andreas of Caesarea; Writings of Chrysostom, ...
- Contributor: Andreas of Caesarea [Andrew, Archbishop of Caesarea] - Basil of Caesarea [Basil, Saint, Bishop of Caesarea, Approximately 329-379] - John Chrysostom [John Chrysostom, Saint, -407] - Gregory of Nyssa [Gregory, of Nyssa, Saint, Approximately 335-Approximately 394]
- Date: 1200
Monastery of Stavroniketa 25. (Greg. 2259). Apocalypse with Commentary. 11th cent. 5 f.
- Contributor: John Chrysostom [John Chrysostom, Saint, -407]
- Date: 1000