Manuscript/Mixed Material Monastery of Vatopedi 904. (Greg. L 1132). Evangelion. 1353 A.D. 463 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Vatopedi 904. (Greg. L 1132). Evangelion. 1353 A.D. 463 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- - Scribe is Demetrios
- - 28.4 x 20.2 cm.; 1 col. (20.2 x 13.2); 19 lines. Colophon on f. 463v (only partially legible) identifies the donor as the abbot of the monastery of St. George; the date, the 2nd of June, 1353; and the scribe, Demetrios.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Vatopedi
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Greek, Ancient (To 1453)
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 904. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1353 A.D. 463 f. 1353. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271052236-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1353) Monastery of Vatopedi 904. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1353 A.D. 463 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271052236-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 904. Greg. L . Evangelion. 1353 A.D. 463 f. 1353. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271052236-ma/>.