Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 4 of Monastery of Vatopedi 935. (Greg. 1569). Four Gospels. 1307 ? A.D. 157 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Vatopedi 935. (Greg. 1569). Four Gospels. 1307 ? A.D. 157 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- - 24.6 x 16.6 cm.; 1 col. (16 x 10.5); 25 lines. Text begins at Mt 24:43. Folio cut out between 85 and 86. A colophon on f. 157v (later hand ?) identifies the time of composition during the rule of Andronicos II and Irene in March, 1307.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Vatopedi
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 935. Greg. Four Gospels. 1307 ? A.D. 157 f. 1307. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271052376-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1307) Monastery of Vatopedi 935. Greg. Four Gospels. 1307 ? A.D. 157 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271052376-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 935. Greg. Four Gospels. 1307 ? A.D. 157 f. 1307. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271052376-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Vatopedi 852. (Greg. 1719). Praxapostolos and Apocalypse. 1287 A.D. 210 f.
- Contributor: Alexios the Reader - Matthew
- Date: 1287