Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 11 of Monastery of Vatopedi 944. (Greg. 1577). Four Gospels. 1303 A.D. 281 f.
About this Item
- Monastery of Vatopedi 944. (Greg. 1577). Four Gospels. 1303 A.D. 281 f.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - 15.5 x 11.7 cm.; 1 col. (11.4 x 7.8); 23 lines; number 112 omitted by foliator. Folios 20, 266 by later hand on paper. Colophon on f. 280v states that the book was completed during the reign of Andronicus, "the royal descendant" (II) in the year 1303 A.D.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Greek Vatopedi
- Source Collection
- Selected manuscripts in the monasteries of Mount Athos
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts from the Monasteries of Mt. Athos"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 944. Greg. Four Gospels. 1303 A.D. 281 f. 1303. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/0027105242A-ma/.
APA citation style:
(1303) Monastery of Vatopedi 944. Greg. Four Gospels. 1303 A.D. 281 f. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/0027105242A-ma/.
MLA citation style:
Monastery of Vatopedi 944. Greg. Four Gospels. 1303 A.D. 281 f. 1303. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/0027105242A-ma/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Monastery of Vatopedi 852. (Greg. 1719). Praxapostolos and Apocalypse. 1287 A.D. 210 f.
- Contributor: Alexios the Reader - Matthew
- Date: 1287