Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 4 of Hagios Stavros 9. Evangelion. 1535 A.D. 298 f. Pa. 51 ft.
About this Item
- Hagios Stavros 9. Evangelion. 1535 A.D. 298 f. Pa. 51 ft.
- Created / Published
- 1535 A.D.
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek--Jerusalem
- - Manuscripts, Armenian--Jerusalem
- - Armenian Church. Erusaghēmi Patriarkʻutʻiwn
- - Greek orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Microfilm 5017: Hagios Stavros
- Source Collection
- Manuscripts in the libraries of the Greek and Armenian patriarchates in Jerusalem
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
These collections are in the public domain. We suggest the following credit lines in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem" or “Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem.”
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hagios Stavros 9. Evangelion.A.D. 298 f. Pa. 51 ft. A.D, 1535. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00279395414-jo/.
APA citation style:
(1535) Hagios Stavros 9. Evangelion.A.D. 298 f. Pa. 51 ft. A.D. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00279395414-jo/.
MLA citation style:
Hagios Stavros 9. Evangelion.A.D. 298 f. Pa. 51 ft. A.D, 1535. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00279395414-jo/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Hagios Stavros 8. Gregory Theologos. 11th cent. 284 f. Pg. 41 ft.
- Contributor: Gregory the Theologian, [Gregory, of Nazianzus, Saint] - St. John Chrysostom, [John Chrysistinm Saint, -407]
- Date: 1000