Book/Printed Material Image 15 of Tales of an optician; a collection of true stories of romance, adventure, comedy,
when I mean “I.” It is my personal experience that it is the small fry, the failures and pessi mists, who are most prone to criticism. In accordance with this spirit, I trust I will not be misunderstood when I declare forcibly that, should you, my dear reader deem these stories rot, it is useless for you to vent }^our spleen on me for I am utterly impervious to such attacks.
Everyone knows me and knows where to find me. They can tell you that on the most pro- minent corner in the city, the sign, “Frederic A. Airlie, Manufacturing Optician” conspicuously displayed in large gilt letters, stands the estab- lishment of a successful man who ranks high in the esteem of the business world.
About this Item
- Tales of an optician; a collection of true stories of romance, adventure, comedy,
- Contributor Names
- Innes, Albert Ernest, 1878- [from old catalog]
- Created / Published
- New York, F. Boger pub. co., 1903.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 2 p.l., 166 p. 18 x 14 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.I58 T
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Also available in digital form.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Innes, Albert Ernest. Tales of an Optician; a Collection of True Stories of Romance, Adventure, Comedy. New York, F. Boger pub. co, 1903. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/03028558/.
APA citation style:
Innes, A. E. (1903) Tales of an Optician; a Collection of True Stories of Romance, Adventure, Comedy. New York, F. Boger pub. co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03028558/.
MLA citation style:
Innes, Albert Ernest. Tales of an Optician; a Collection of True Stories of Romance, Adventure, Comedy. New York, F. Boger pub. co, 1903. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03028558/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
John and Betty's Irish history visit, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Williamson, Margaret
- Date: 1914
Augustine, or, The mysterious beggar
Augustine | Mysterious beggar Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Lemercier, Adrien
- Date: 1873
Irrigation from reservoirs in western Kansas and Oklahoma : Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture transmitting, ... At head of title: 62d congress, 3d session. Senate. Document no. 1021. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Robertson, Ralph D. (Ralph Denny) - Fortier, Samuel - Harding, Sidney T. - Robertson, Ralph D. - United States. Office of Experiment Stations
- Date: 1913
Prairie Flower; or, Adventures in the far West. Contains "Prairie Flower" and its sequel "Leni Leoti." Also available in digital form. Call Number on card PS1094.B45P7 1891. LAC tnb 2019-06-11 LAC tnb 2019-06-11 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Bennett, Emerson
- Date: 1881
The role of doctors' sons in the Lincoln administration; a contribution to the psychology of government. Cover-title. Reprinted from the Medical record, October 28, 1916. Also available in digital form. LAC aaa 2019-06-11 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana (Library of Congress) - Browning, William
- Date: 1916