Map Vniversale descrittione di tvtta la terra conoscivta fin qvi.
About this Item
- Vniversale descrittione di tvtta la terra conoscivta fin qvi.
- Other Title
- Universale descrittione di tutta la terra conosciuta fin qui
- Contributor Names
- Forlani, Paolo.
- Bertelli, Ferando.
- Gastaldi, Giacomo, approximately 1500-approximately 1565.
- Rosenwald, Lessing J. (Lessing Julius), 1891-1979.
- Created / Published
- [Venezia] : F. Berteli, 1565.
- Subject Headings
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Earth
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on an earlier map by Giacomo Gastaldi.
- - From the Rosenwald Collection, Library of Congress, no. 1304.
- - Originally printed on 2 sheets, each 48 x 40 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and ill.
- - Vault
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 75 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3200 1565 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. Based on an earlier map by Giacomo Gastaldi. From the Rosenwald Collection, Library of Congress, no. 1304. Originally printed on 2 sheets, each 48 x 40 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and ill. Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Forlani, Paolo, Ferando Bertelli, Giacomo Gastaldi, and Lessing J Rosenwald. Vniversale Descrittione DI Tvtta La Terra Conoscivta Fin Qvi. [Venezia: F. Berteli, 1565] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/85690919/.
APA citation style:
Forlani, P., Bertelli, F., Gastaldi, G. & Rosenwald, L. J. (1565) Vniversale Descrittione DI Tvtta La Terra Conoscivta Fin Qvi. [Venezia: F. Berteli] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/85690919/.
MLA citation style:
Forlani, Paolo, et al. Vniversale Descrittione DI Tvtta La Terra Conoscivta Fin Qvi. [Venezia: F. Berteli, 1565] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/85690919/>.