Map Kankai kōro shinzu
About this Item
- Kankai kōro shinzu
- Other Title
- 環海航路新圖 /
- Contributor Names
- Hirose, Hoan, 1808-1865.
- Hirose, Ikkō.
- Hirose, Aishin.
- Japanese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Kyōto : Katsumura Jiemon ... [and 2 others] ; Edo : Suharaya Mohē ; Bunkyū 2 
- Subject Headings
- - Earth
- World maps
- Nautical charts
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Kotenseki sōgō mokuroku, 2013-09-11 (環海航路新図 (かんかいこうろしんず), 地図 1枚; 著者: 広瀬包章; 出版事項: 須原屋茂兵衛 <江> 他 3, 文久 2).
- - LC copy has "廣瀬氏藏板" stamped. DLC
- 1 map : color ; 100 x 178 cm, folded in cover 27 x 19 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3201.S5 1862 .H5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Kotenseki sōgō mokuroku, 2013-09-11 (環海航路新図 (かんかいこうろしんず), 地図 1枚; 著者: 広瀬包章; 出版事項: 須原屋茂兵衛 <江> 他 3, 文久 2). LC copy has "廣瀬氏藏板" stamped. DLC
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hirose, Hoan, Ikkō Hirose, Aishin Hirose, and Japanese Rare Book Collection. Kankai Kōro Shinzu. [Kyōto: Katsumura Jiemon ... and 2 others ; Edo: Suharaya Mohē ; Bunkyū 2, 1862] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013588000/.
APA citation style:
Hirose, H., Hirose, I., Hirose, A. & Japanese Rare Book Collection. (1862) Kankai Kōro Shinzu. [Kyōto: Katsumura Jiemon ... and 2 others ; Edo: Suharaya Mohē ; Bunkyū 2] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013588000/.
MLA citation style:
Hirose, Hoan, et al. Kankai Kōro Shinzu. [Kyōto: Katsumura Jiemon ... and 2 others ; Edo: Suharaya Mohē ; Bunkyū 2, 1862] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013588000/>.