Map America noviter delineata
About this Item
- America noviter delineata
- Contributor Names
- Hondius, Jodocus, 1563-1612.
- Picart, H. (Hugues), 1587-1662 or 1664.
- Boisseau, Jean, active 1637-1658.
- Created / Published
- [Paris : Jean Boisseau, 1640?]
- Subject Headings
- - America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - America
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes insets of north and south polar regions.
- - Acquisitions control no. 3-85
- 1 map ; 37 x 49 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3290 1640 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes insets of north and south polar regions. Acquisitions control no. 3-85
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hondius, Jodocus, H Picart, and Jean Boisseau. America Noviter Delineata. [Paris: Jean Boisseau, ?, 1640] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87690704/. (Accessed March 30, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hondius, J., Picart, H. & Boisseau, J. (1640) America Noviter Delineata. [Paris: Jean Boisseau, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87690704/.
MLA citation style:
Hondius, Jodocus, H Picart, and Jean Boisseau. America Noviter Delineata. [Paris: Jean Boisseau, ?, 1640] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/87690704/>.