Map The route of the Alaska excursion steamers.
About this Item
- The route of the Alaska excursion steamers.
- Contributor Names
- Fee, Charles S.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1891.
- Subject Headings
- - Steamboat lines--Pacific Coast (North America)--Maps
- - Railroads--Northwestern States--Maps
- - Alaska--Maps
- - North America--Pacific Coast
- - United States--Northwestern States
- - United States--Alaska
- - 14088 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Includes ancillary maps of the Northwestern States and Alaska.
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 15 x 71 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3351.P54 1891 .F4 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- 14088 U.S. Copyright Office Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes ancillary maps of the Northwestern States and Alaska.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fee, Charles S. The route of the Alaska excursion steamers. [S.l, 1891] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99446184/. (Accessed May 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Fee, C. S. (1891) The route of the Alaska excursion steamers. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99446184/.
MLA citation style:
Fee, Charles S. The route of the Alaska excursion steamers. [S.l, 1891] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99446184/>.