Map Dissected map of the United States.
About this Item
- Dissected map of the United States.
- Contributor Names
- McLoughlin Bros., inc.
- Created / Published
- New York : McLoughlin Bro's., [1900?]
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Maps
- - Jigsaw puzzles--Maps
- - United States
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from label on box lid.
- - Alternate title on map: United States.
- - Accompanied by map: United States (1 sheet : col. ; 34 x 50 cm.).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault shelf
- 1 jigsaw puzzle (74 pieces) : paper on wood, col. ; 34 x 50 cm., in box 24 x 18 x 6 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.A9 1900 .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. Title from label on box lid. Alternate title on map: United States. Accompanied by map: United States (1 sheet : col. ; 34 x 50 cm.). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault shelf
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Inc. Dissected map of the United States. [New York: McLoughlin Bro's., ?, 1900] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/85697800/.
APA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros, I. (1900) Dissected map of the United States. [New York: McLoughlin Bro's., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/85697800/.
MLA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Inc. Dissected map of the United States. [New York: McLoughlin Bro's., ?, 1900] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/85697800/>.
More Maps like this
MapMitchell's Dissected map of the Middle States Relief shown by hachures. Box spine title: Mitchell's Dissected map, Middle States. Includes text. Publisher's advertisement on inside of box lid. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1854, by...
- Contributor: Young, J. H. (James Hamilton) - Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus) - Merriam, Moore & Co.
- Date: 1854
MapWorld. Relief shown by hachures. Box title. Alternate title: The world on Mercator's projection. Accompanied by: The world on Mercator's projection. 1 map : col. ; 29 x 44 cm. LC copy imperfect:...
- Contributor: Philip & Tacey Ltd
- Date: 1840
MapWallis's New dissected map of world : engraved from the latest authorities for the use of ... "Published June 25th 1812 by John Wallis, 42 Skinner Street, London." Title from label on wooden box. Label on spine of wooden box: Scotland. Map consists of 2 hemispheres each 32 cm....
- Contributor: Wallis, J. (John) - Neele, Samuel John
- Date: 1812
MapImproved dissected maps, combining instruction with amusement, Europe Relief shown by hachures. Title from label affixed to box lid. Alternate title on label affixed to box front: Europe. At head of lid title: Warranted perfect. Additional label imprinted "Europe" affixed...
- Contributor: Wallis, J. (John) - Wallis's Original Manufactory
- Date: 1812
MapWallis's New map of Europe divided into its empires kingdoms &c. : from the latest astronomical ... Relief shown pictorially. Title on label affixed to box lid: Wallis's New dissected map of Europe : engraved from the latest authorities for the use of young students in geography / J....
- Contributor: Wallis, J. (John) - MC Intyre
- Date: 1814