Maps Alburg Springs Station, Vermont-Quebec
About this Item
- Color image map : [ports of entry, United States-Canadian border]
- Contributor Names
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Canada. Department of Energy, Mines and Resources.
- U.S. Customs Service.
- Created / Published
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1978-
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Boundaries--Canada--Maps
- - Canada--Boundaries--United States--Maps
- - Ports of entry--United States--Maps
- - Ports of entry--Canada--Maps
- - United States--Maps
- - Canada--Maps
- - United States
- - Canada
- Remote-sensing maps
- - Scale 1:25,000.
- - Each sheet separately titled.
- - "Projection and 1000-meter grid: Universal Transverse Mercator."
- - "Photoimagery rectified by optical scanning of simultaneously exposed B/W panchromatic and B/W infrared 1:70,000 scale aerial photographs taken October 28, 1975, by the Department of Energy, Mines and Resources, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes diagr. of "Adjoining color image maps."
- - AACR2
- maps : col. ; 45 x 40 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.F2 s25 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, Mines And Resources Canada. Department Of Energy, and U.S. Customs Service. [Color image map: ports of entry, United States-Canadian border]. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1978. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/79692845/. (Accessed December 08, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S., Canada. Department Of Energy, M. A. R. & U.S. Customs Service. (1978) [Color image map: ports of entry, United States-Canadian border]. Reston, Va.: The Survey. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/79692845/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, Mines And Resources Canada. Department Of Energy, and U.S. Customs Service. [Color image map: ports of entry, United States-Canadian border]. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1978. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/79692845/>.