Maps Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock Co., Maine.
About this Item
- Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock Co., Maine.
- Contributor Names
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- Washington, 1971.
- Subject Headings
- - Acadia National Park (Me.)--Maps
- - Isle au Haut (Me.)--Maps
- - United States--Maine--Acadia National Park
- - United States--Maine--Isle au Haut
- - Scale 1:62,500
- - Relief shown by shading, contours, and spot heights.
- - "Compiled from 1:62,500-scale maps dated 1942, 1943 and 1956. Revised from aerial photographs taken 1970. Field checked 1971."
- - "Polyconic projection. 1927 North American datum."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes insets of "Isle au Haut (Knox County)" and Schoodic Peninsula.
- - AACR2: 110; 651/1
- col. map 46 x 51 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3732.A3 1971 .U52
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsGeological Survey (U.S.)
LocationAcadia National Park
Isle au Haut
Acadia National Park
Isle Au Haut
SubjectsAcadia National Park
Acadia National Park (Me.)
Isle Au Haut
Isle Au Haut (Me.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S. Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock Co., Maine. Washington, 1971. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76695084/. (Accessed February 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. (1971) Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock Co., Maine. Washington. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/76695084/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S. Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock Co., Maine. Washington, 1971. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/76695084/>.