Map Map of Somerset County, Maine.
About this Item
- Map of Somerset County, Maine.
- Created / Published
- Portland and Philadelphia : J. Chace Jr., 1860.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Maine--Somerset County
- - LC Land ownership maps, 275
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3733.S6 1860
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LC Land ownership maps, 275 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Map of Somerset County, Maine. Portland and Philadelphia: J. Chace Jr, 1860. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592370/.
APA citation style:
(1860) Map of Somerset County, Maine. Portland and Philadelphia: J. Chace Jr. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592370/.
MLA citation style:
Map of Somerset County, Maine. Portland and Philadelphia: J. Chace Jr, 1860. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592370/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Somerset County, New Jersey Relief shown by hachures. Inset : Plan of Somerville. Includes names of property owners and 7 views. LC Land ownership maps, 465 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Otley, J. W. - Keily, James - Van Derveer, Lloyd
- Date: 1850
MapSomerset Co., Penn'a. Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. General-content county map also showing rural buildings and occupants' names. Includes embellished map border (fruits/flowers/berries/leaves). LC Land ownership maps,...
- Date: 1860
MapAtlas of Wicomico, Somerset & Worcester countries, Maryland. Compiled, drawn and published from actual surveys. Phillips, 1792 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Lake, Griffing & Stevenson
- Date: 1877
MapMap of Somerset County General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas, householders' names in rural areas, and selected property boundaries with owners' names in 2 townships. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township...
- Contributor: Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co. - Pennsylvania. General Assembly - Melish, John - Tanner, Henry Schenck - Wells, John
- Date: 1830
MapMap of Somerset County, Pa. General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names; the Somerset and Berlin insets show real-property tracts (lots), building coverage, and owners' names. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries, township territories, and...
- Contributor: G.F. Schuchman & Co. - Walker, Edward L.
- Date: 1860