About this Item
- Atlas of the 24th ward, city of New York : from actual surveys and official records
- Other Title
- Atlas of the twenty fourth ward, New York City
- Contributor Names
- G.W. Bromley & Co.
- Bromley, George Washington.
- Bromley, Walter Scott.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- Mueller, A. H. (August H.)
- Created / Published
- Philad[elphi]a : Geo. W. & Walter S. Bromley, 1882
- Subject Headings
- - Bronx (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - Includes index.
- - Annotations in pencil and colored ink on some maps.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front and rear boards separated from binding.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2008-168
- 1 atlas ( p., A-T double leaves of plates) : hand col. maps ; 53 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1254.N4:3B7 G2 1882
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBourquin, F. (Frederick)
Bromley, George Washington
Bromley, Walter Scott
G.W. Bromley & Co.
Mueller, A. H. (August H.)
New York (State)
SubjectsBronx (New York, N.Y.)
New York (State)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
G.W. Bromley & Co, George Washington Bromley, Walter Scott Bromley, F Bourquin, and A. H Mueller. Atlas of the 24th ward, city of New York: from actual surveys and official records. [Philadelphia: Geo. W. & Walter S. Bromley, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008627036/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
G.W. Bromley & Co, Bromley, G. W., Bromley, W. S., Bourquin, F. & Mueller, A. H. (1882) Atlas of the 24th ward, city of New York: from actual surveys and official records. [Philadelphia: Geo. W. & Walter S. Bromley] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008627036/.
MLA citation style:
G.W. Bromley & Co, et al. Atlas of the 24th ward, city of New York: from actual surveys and official records. [Philadelphia: Geo. W. & Walter S. Bromley, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008627036/>.