Map Map of the village of Flushing, Queens County, New York : 1894
About this Item
- Map of the village of Flushing, Queens County, New York : 1894
- Contributor Names
- Roullier, G. A.
- Welcke, Robert A.
- Created / Published
- Flushing, N.Y. : G.A. Roullier, c1894
- Subject Headings
- - Flushing (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Flushing (New York, N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps
- - Buildings--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Municipal services--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York--Flushing
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - General street map also showing sewers, water-mains, streetcar lines, railroads, fire-alarm boxes, hydrants, house-numbering system, lot lines/numbers/acreages, block numbers, planned streets, all buildings, and village boundary.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1894, by G.A. Roullier, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington D.C."
- - Imperfect: Torn, missing margin section, halved, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes title and statement of attribution in embellished cartouches.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 74 x 67 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2F5 1894 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roullier, G. A, and Robert A Welcke. Map of the village of Flushing, Queens County, New York. Flushing, N.Y.: G.A. Roullier, 1894. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625793/.
APA citation style:
Roullier, G. A. & Welcke, R. A. (1894) Map of the village of Flushing, Queens County, New York. Flushing, N.Y.: G.A. Roullier. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004625793/.
MLA citation style:
Roullier, G. A, and Robert A Welcke. Map of the village of Flushing, Queens County, New York. Flushing, N.Y.: G.A. Roullier, 1894. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2004625793/>.
More Maps like this
MapThe village of Flushing, Queens County, L.I. : nine miles east of the city of New ... Cadastral map of the incorporated village of Flushing showing lot lines, dimensions, buildings (residential/non-residential), landholders' names, marshlands, and village boundary. Oriented with north to the left. Includes text, vicinity inset (northern Queens...
- Contributor: Smith, Elijah A. - G. Hayward Lith
- Date: 1841
MapMap of property situated in the village of Flushing, Queens County, L.I., belonging to Gabriel Winter Cadastral map showing lot lines, dimensions, buildings (residential/non-residential), and some owners' names. Imperfect: Fold-lined, wrinkled, torn at fold lines, annotated in lead pencil/red ink to show additional lot/ownership info. Includes notes. Available...
- Contributor: Winter, Gabriel - Smith, Elijah A. - Perkins Sun Lithographic Establishment
- Date: 1850
MapMap of the Howland Place, Whitestone Avenue, Flushing, L.I. Property survey map of tracts in Flushing, Queens County, Long Island, N.Y. Shows tract lines, dimensions, tract-line compass orientations, buildings, trees, field usage identifications, and street names. Hand watercolored in green, pink,...
- Contributor: Miller & Co.
- Date: 1845
MapMap of a piece of property in the village of Flushing belonging to Isaac Peck Esqr. Real-property survey showing tract lines, dimensions in feet, line orientations in compass degrees, adjacent street name, and names of adjacent landowners. Oriented with north toward the lower right. India ink. Handwritten no....
- Date: 187?
MapPlan of old Flushing showing the historic sites. Map of Flushing (Queens, N.Y.C.) as in late 18th cent. Shows buildings, meadows, woods, and 1908-period historic sites with index numbers. In lower margin: Map No. IV., Old Flushing Village, excursion XI.,...
- Contributor: Innes, J. H. (John H.) - City History Club of New York
- Date: 178?