Map A new mapp of East and West New Jarsey [sic] : being an exact survey
About this Item
- A new mapp of East and West New Jarsey [sic] : being an exact survey
- Contributor Names
- Worlidge, John.
- Thornton, John, 1641-1708.
- Created / Published
- London, 
- Subject Headings
- - New Jersey--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New Jersey
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - See Report of the Library of Congress for 1917, p. 56.
- - Vault
- 1 map : hand col. ; 53 x 61 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3810 1706 .W6 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. See Report of the Library of Congress for 1917, p. 56. Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Worlidge, John, and John Thornton. A new mapp of East and West New Jarsey sic: being an exact survey. [London, 1706] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/97683601/.
APA citation style:
Worlidge, J. & Thornton, J. (1706) A new mapp of East and West New Jarsey sic: being an exact survey. [London] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97683601/.
MLA citation style:
Worlidge, John, and John Thornton. A new mapp of East and West New Jarsey sic: being an exact survey. [London, 1706] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/97683601/>.
More Maps like this
MapA chart of the Caribe Ilands [sic] Oriented with north to the right. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Thornton, John
- Date: 1680
MapAtlas maritimus or, the sea-atlas : being a book of maratime (sic) charts describing the coasts, ...
Sea-atlas, containing an hydrographical description of the sea-coasts of most of the known parts of the world Relief shown pictorially on some maps. Depths shown by soundings on some maps. Engraved title page. Phillips, 3455 Includes "Mapp of the world" on engraved title page. Available also through the Library...
- Contributor: Thornton, John
- Date: 1700
MapFac-simile of Holmes-map of the province of Pennsylvania : with the names of the original purchasers ... Shows rural landholders' names and lots in the Philadelphia region. Alternate title at top: A map of the improved part of the province of Pennsylvania in America : begun by William Penn,...
- Contributor: Smith, Lloyd P. (Lloyd Pearsall) - Greene, Robert - Holme, Thomas - Thornton, John
- Date: 1687
MapThe State of New Jersey, compiled from the most authentic information. Scale ca. 1:600,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Trimmed to border deleting author, engraver, and...
- Contributor: Lewis, Samuel - Guthrie, William - Barker, W. (William) - Carey, Mathew
- Date: 1795
MapA map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large drawing of that Province, compiled ... Scale ca. 1:1,050,000. Photocopy. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. Designed to show administrative boundaries in color. LC copy not colored. Relief shown by hachures. Shows administrative boundaries in New York and...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph - Ratzer, Bernard
- Date: 1776