Map The State of New Jersey.
About this Item
- The State of New Jersey.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., 178-?]
- Subject Headings
- - New Jersey--Boundaries--New York (State)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New York (State)--Boundaries--New Jersey--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New Jersey
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Scale ca. 1:650,000.
- - Shows boundaries between East and West Jersey, 1676-1775, and between New Jersey and New York.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1237
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map, 58 x 27 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3811.F7 1775 .S8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:650,000. Shows boundaries between East and West Jersey, 1676-1775, and between New Jersey and New York. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1237 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691636/. (Accessed March 19, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1780) The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691636/.
MLA citation style:
The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73691636/>.