Map The State of New Jersey.
About this Item
- The State of New Jersey.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., 178-?]
- Subject Headings
- - New Jersey--Boundaries--New York (State)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New York (State)--Boundaries--New Jersey--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New Jersey
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Scale ca. 1:650,000.
- - Shows boundaries between East and West Jersey, 1676-1775, and between New Jersey and New York.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1237
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map, 58 x 27 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3811.F7 1775 .S8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:650,000. Shows boundaries between East and West Jersey, 1676-1775, and between New Jersey and New York. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1237 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?, 1780] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/73691636/.
APA citation style:
(1780) The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/73691636/.
MLA citation style:
The State of New Jersey. [N.P., 178-?, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73691636/>.
More Maps like this
MapLines run in the Jersies for determining boundaries between that Province & New York. Scale ca. 1:740,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. On verso: No 33. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1244 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image....
- Date: 1769
MapBaye et port d'Yorc, capitale de la Nouvelle Yorc. Scale ca. 1:63,000. Depths shown by soundings. "Tome I. No. 32." From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1223 Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Date: 1764
MapA plan of the division line between the provinces of New-York and Quebec. In the 45th ... Scale ca. 1:125,000. Manuscript, black and red ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Map shows primarily Vermont with Québec (Province) and New York (State) LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1071...
- Contributor: Collins, John - Sauthier, Claude Joseph - Valentine, Thomas
- Date: 1772
MapA Portion of New York from the Hudson River west to the Unadilla Branch of the ... Scale ca. 1:65,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor on parchment. Area is divided into the various tracts of land with the owners identified. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1079 Available also through...
- Date: 1700
MapPosition du camp de l'armée combinée a Philipsburg du 6 juillet au 19 aoust. Scale ca. 1:80,000; 2,000 toises = 40 mm. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Shows area from Staten Island to Tarrytown, N.Y. Includes "Legende." LC Maps of North...
- Date: 1781