Map Dover, New Jersey 1903.
About this Item
- Dover, New Jersey 1903.
- Contributor Names
- Fowler & Bailey.
- Created / Published
- Boston : [s.n., 1903]
- Subject Headings
- - Dover (N.J.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New Jersey--Dover
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 511
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes illus. and index to points of interest.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 110; 651/1
- map ; 25 x 51 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3814.D7A3 1903 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fowler & Bailey. Dover, New Jersey. [Boston: S.N, 1903] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005349/.
APA citation style:
Fowler & Bailey. (1903) Dover, New Jersey. [Boston: S.N] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005349/.
MLA citation style:
Fowler & Bailey. Dover, New Jersey. [Boston: S.N, 1903] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005349/>.
More Maps like this
MapRockaway, New Jersey Aerial view of small industrial town. Photographic copy. LC copy imperfect: Photographic surfacing of paper torn off along left-hand sheet edge. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a...
- Contributor: Fowler & Bailey
- Date: 1902
MapCatasauqua, Pa. Aerial view of the borough of Catasauqua (Pa.). Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened at edges, torn at edges,...
- Contributor: Fowler & Bailey - C.H. Vogt (Firm) - American Oleograph Co.
- Date: 1873
MapBird's eye view of the city of Allentown, Pa. Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC copy imperfect: Lacks part of indexes and lower right corner of map. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 728.1 Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Fowler & Bailey - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1879
MapBird's eye view of Watkins, N.Y. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Includes text, index to points of interest, and advertisement with ill. Gift; John Carbonell, Alexandria, VA; Oct. 2000. LC copy foxed, portion of sheet torn...
- Contributor: Fowler & Bailey - Jones & Potsdamer - Bailey, S. F.
- Date: 1873
MapBirds eye view of Columbus, Ohio Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. LC copy imperfect. PM3
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Fowler & Bailey - Strobridge & Co. Lith - Bailey, H. H. (Howard Heston) - Bailey, H. H.
- Date: 1872