Map Rail road map of Pennsylvania published by the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania, 1895.
About this Item
- Rail road map of Pennsylvania published by the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania, 1895.
- Detailed map showing drainage, cities and towns, and the railroad system distinguished by color.
- Contributor Names
- Wall, J. Sutton.
- Created / Published
- [Harrisburg, 1895]
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - Scale 1:380,160.
- - LC Railroad maps, 297
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 87 x 141 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3821.P3 1895 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wall, J. Sutton. Rail road map of Pennsylvania published by the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania. [Harrisburg, 1895] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688554/.
APA citation style:
Wall, J. S. (1895) Rail road map of Pennsylvania published by the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania. [Harrisburg] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688554/.
MLA citation style:
Wall, J. Sutton. Rail road map of Pennsylvania published by the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania. [Harrisburg, 1895] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688554/>.
More Maps like this
MapA map showing the rail road connection between Pottsville & Sunbury through the Schuylkill Mahanoy and ... Detailed map of the area between Schuylkill Haven and Northumberland, Pa., showing drainage, relief by hachures, cities and towns, coal fields, canals, and railroads.
- Contributor: Sheafer, P. W. (Peter Wenrick) - Sheafer, P. W.
- Date: 1852
MapBarringtons new and reliable railroad map and shippers & travellers guide of Pennsylvania, Engrd. by Ths. ... Index of place names appears to either side and bottom of the map. A list of "Railroads Represented on this Map" appears below the index.
- Contributor: Duncan, Jacob M.
- Date: 1860
MapMap of the rail roads of Pennsylvania and parts of adjoining states. Map shows drainage, counties, stations, and the railroad network in red.
- Contributor: Anderson, J. A.
- Date: 1871
MapMap showing the coal & timber lands of the Allegheny Rail Road & Coal Company with ... Outline map of eastern Pennsylvania and part of New Jersey showing relief by hachures, drainage, coal, timber, major cities, and railroads.
- Contributor: Sinclair, Thomas S. - Allegheny Railroad and Coal Company
- Date: 185?
MapMap of the Catawissa, Williamsport & Erie Rail Road; showing its connection with the north and ... Map of Pennsylvania from Philadelphia north to the New York boundary and west to Williamsport. Shows county boundaries, drainage, coal field, important cities, and the existing and proposed railroads. Chartered in 1835...
- Contributor: Kimber, Thomas - Catawissa, Williamsport and Erie Railroad Company
- Date: 1856