About this Item
- Combination atlas map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Other Title
- New historical atlas of Delaware Co., Pennsylvania :
- Contributor Names
- Everts & Stewart.
- Friend, Norman M., approximately 1815-
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Everts & Stewart, 1875
- Subject Headings
- - Delaware County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Delaware County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Delaware County--Maps
- - Delaware County (Pa.)--Directories
- - Delaware County (Pa.)--History
- - Delaware County (Pa.)--Biography--Portraits
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Delaware County
- - On title page ill.: "N. Friend, engr. Philad." ; "C.L. Smith, del."
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 6166
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index, brief history of Delaware County, and portraits of early Delaware County residents.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front board separated from binding.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2008-046
- 1 atlas (, xiii-xx, 2-50 p.) : hand col. maps (1 folded) ; 45 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1263.D4 E9 1875
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Everts & Stewart, and Norman M Friend. Combination atlas map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: Everts & Stewart, 1875. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2008622015/.
APA citation style:
Everts & Stewart & Friend, N. M. (1875) Combination atlas map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: Everts & Stewart. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008622015/.
MLA citation style:
Everts & Stewart, and Norman M Friend. Combination atlas map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: Everts & Stewart, 1875. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008622015/>.
More Maps like this
Combination atlas map of Mercer County, New Jersey
New historical atlas of Mercer County, New Jersey : LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5627 On title page ill.: N. Friend, engr. Philad. ; C.L. Smith, del. Includes index, brief history of Mercer County and individual townships, and biographies and...
- Contributor: Hunter, Thomas - Everts & Stewart
- Date: 1875
Map of Delaware County, Pennsylvania : from original surveys, with the farm limits Shows farm boundaries and landowners' names. Hand colored to emphasize township boundaries and territories. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Printed in western/eastern segments (sheets). LC copy imperfect: Brittle, greatly darkened, missing many small...
- Contributor: Kramm, Gustavus - Smith, Robert Pearsall - Ash, Joshua W.
- Date: 1848
Map of the early settlements of Delaware County, Penna. Shows landholders' names and townships (ca. 1790) as after the separation of Delaware County from Chester County in 1789. Does not show boundary lines of real-property tracts. Removed from textual publication: Smith,...
- Contributor: Bowen & Co. - Ashmead, Henry Buckley - Smith, George
- Date: 1790
Caldwell's illustrated, historical, combination atlas of Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
Caldwell's illustrated, combination, historical atlas of Jefferson Co., Pennsylvania LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 6173 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes indexes, maps of the United States and Pennsylvania, brief history of...
- Contributor: Arms, W. F. (Walter F.) - Krebs, Otto - Caldwell, J. A. (Joseph A.) - Arms, C. T. - Caldwell, J. A. - Franks, E.
- Date: 1878
Map of Delaware Co. and the city of Philadelphia Shows real-property tracts and landowners' names in rural areas of the county and in the Province Island district of Philadelphia. Radial distances shown from Philadelphia City Hall. Depths shown by soundings. Hand...
- Contributor: G.M. Hopkins & Co. - Busch, Edward - Bourquin, F. (Frederick) - Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Date: 1876