Map Map of Charlotte County, Virginia
About this Item
- Map of Charlotte County, Virginia
- Contributor Names
- Hotchkiss, Jedediah, 1828-1899.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Charlotte County (Va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Landowners--Virginia--Charlotte County--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Charlotte County
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1235
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Pencil and pen-and-ink on paper mounted on cloth.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H289
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - In pencil at lower right corner: (212).
- - On verso on red bordered sticker: 159.
- - On verso in pencil: 155.
- 1 ms. map ; 78 x 50 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3883.C45 186- .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- LC Land ownership maps, 1235 Shows the names of some residents. Date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pencil and pen-and-ink on paper mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H289 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil at lower right corner: (212). On verso on red bordered sticker: 159. On verso in pencil: 155.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Hotchkiss Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hotchkiss, Jedediah. Map of Charlotte County, Virginia.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2003683398/.
APA citation style:
Hotchkiss, J. Map of Charlotte County, Virginia.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2003683398/.
MLA citation style:
Hotchkiss, Jedediah. Map of Charlotte County, Virginia.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2003683398/>.