Map Official topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina
About this Item
- Official topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina
- Other Title
- Topographical map of Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Map of Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Bullock, W. P. (William P.)
- Grier, Paul L.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.] : P.L. Grier, 1894, c1895
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Abbeville County--Maps
- - Real property--South Carolina--Abbevile County--Maps
- - Abbeville County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Abbeville County
- Cadastral maps
- Topographic maps
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 831
- - Annotated: Jan. 2, 1895, 426, copy B (2 sheets).
- - Stamped in lower right corner: Library of Congress, no. 12162, Maps & Charts.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : ill., hand col. ; 110 x 112 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3913.A2 1894 .B9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bullock, W. P, and Paul L Grier. Official topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina. [S.l.: P.L. Grier, 1894, 1895] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586235/.
APA citation style:
Bullock, W. P. & Grier, P. L. (1895) Official topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina. [S.l.: P.L. Grier, 1894] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586235/.
MLA citation style:
Bullock, W. P, and Paul L Grier. Official topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina. [S.l.: P.L. Grier, 1894, 1895] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586235/>.
More Maps like this
MapCherokee County, Georgia Shows the lot/block numbers and the names of residents. "Endorsed as the only official map of Cherokee County." Two sheets joined together to form 1, mounted on cloth. LC Land ownership maps,...
- Contributor: Bullock, W. P. - Bullock, W. P. (William P.)
- Date: 1895
MapTopographic map of the Parish of Concordia, state of Louisiana Shows names of some residents. Handwritten below title: Presented to the Post Master General Tho. A. P. [name unclear], Natchez, Mi. Stamped in lower right corner: Map Division, Library of Congress. Copy...
- Contributor: Forshey, Caleb Goldsmith
- Date: 1841
MapBeaufort County, South Carolina Shows names of landowners. Relief shown by contours and pictorially. "Names underscored represent lands confiscated and held by U.S. Government." LC Land ownership maps, 834 LC copy imperfect: Left and right borders...
- Contributor: Ravenel, Henry - Vignoles, Charles Blacker
- Date: 1873
MapGeneral descriptive map of Anderson County, S.C
Descriptive map of Anderson County, S.C. | Map of Anderson County, S.C. Shows residences, cemeteries, churches, mills/factories, Masonic lodges, islands, post offices, public roads, railroads, proposed railroads, drainage, towns, townships, and landowners. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward upper right. "Entered according...
- Contributor: Pegg, S. M. - Von Hasseln, J. H. - Brown, George
- Date: 1877
MapMap of Anderson County, South Carolina
Anderson County, South Carolina Shows the names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. LC Land ownership maps, 833 Includes business advertisements and indexed insets: Pendleton -- Belton -- Williamston -- Honea Path -- Anderson. Available...
- Contributor: Von Hasseln, J. H. - Brown, George
- Date: 1897