Maps Christ Church Parish, So. Ca. : [Charleston District]
About this Item
- Christ Church Parish, So. Ca. : [Charleston District]
- Contributor Names
- Mills, Robert, 1781-1855.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Charleston County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Charleston County
- - Title, scale, and date from Stephenson's Civil War Maps, 1989.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) S133.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - In lower right corner: "No. 71."
- - Pen and ink tracing of part of the map of Charleston District in Robert Mills's Atlas of the State of South Carolina . . . Baltimore, F. Lucas, Jr. 
- 1 ms. map ; 40 x 48 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3913.C3 1863 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mills, Robert. [Christ Church Parish, So. Ca.: Charleston District].  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006636708/. (Accessed February 25, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Mills, R. (1863) [Christ Church Parish, So. Ca.: Charleston District]. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2006636708/.
MLA citation style:
Mills, Robert. [Christ Church Parish, So. Ca.: Charleston District].  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2006636708/>.