Maps Tennessee Valley Area: pictorial map
About this Item
- Tennessee Valley Area: pictorial map
- Contributor Names
- Tennessee Valley Authority.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1939.
- Subject Headings
- - Tennessee River Valley--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Tennessee River Valley
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Includes profile of proposed dams.
- - Inset: Smoky Mountain Park Area. 9 x 17 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Annotated in ink: From Investigation of the Tennessee Valley Authority, report of the Investigation Committee, 76th Congress, 1st Session, ... April 3, 1939.
- 1 map : col. ; 30 x 60 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3962.T48 1939 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tennessee Valley Authority. Tennessee Valley Area: pictorial map. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1939] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008628288/. (Accessed January 22, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Tennessee Valley Authority. (1939) Tennessee Valley Area: pictorial map. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008628288/.
MLA citation style:
Tennessee Valley Authority. Tennessee Valley Area: pictorial map. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1939] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008628288/>.