Maps Map of Madison County, Tenn. : from actual surveys and official records
About this Item
- Map of Madison County, Tenn. : from actual surveys and official records
- Other Title
- Map of Madison County, Tennessee
- Contributor Names
- Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
- Lanagan, J.
- D.G. Beers & Co.
- Worley & Bracher.
- H.J. Toudy & Co.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : D.G. Beers & Co., 1877
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Tennessee--Madison County--Maps
- - Real property--Tennessee--Madison County--Maps
- - Madison County (Tenn.)--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Madison County
- Cadastral maps
- - County map showing rural buildings, householders' names, warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, warrantees' names, and tract acreages; the insets show real-property tracts (lots), owners' names, and building coverage.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries and areas.
- - Annotated.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 874
- - Includes index to businesses and 1870 population census.
- - Insets: Medon -- Pinson -- Henderson -- Denmark -- Spring Creek.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col., mounted on cloth backing ; 138 x 91 cm., sheets 73 x 95 cm. and 73 x 95 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3963.M35G46 1877 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBeers, D. G.
Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
D.G. Beers & Co.
H.J. Toudy & Co.
Worley & Bracher
Madison County (Tenn.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beers, D. G, J Lanagan, D.G. Beers & Co, Worley & Bracher, and H.J. Toudy & Co. Map of Madison County, Tenn.: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co, 1877. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593689/. (Accessed February 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Beers, D. G., Lanagan, J., D.G. Beers & Co, Worley & Bracher & H.J. Toudy & Co. (1877) Map of Madison County, Tenn.: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593689/.
MLA citation style:
Beers, D. G, et al. Map of Madison County, Tenn.: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co, 1877. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593689/>.